The North Alabama Regional Advisory Council is comprised of individuals in the north Alabama region who desire to further the mission of Make-A-Wish Alabama. North Alabama Regional Advisory Council members support Make-A-Wish Alabama's fundraising and event planning efforts within the region.
- Believe in and commit to providing hope, strength and joy for every eligible Alabama child battling a life-threatening medical condition
- Participate in fulfilling at least one wish per year within their region
- Uphold the mission, protect the trademark, and preserve the integrity of Make-A-Wish Alabama
- Actively use personal time, resources, talents, skills and/or networks to contribute to successfully achieving the foundation's mission.
- Plan and implement the annual Punkin Chunkin Fall Festival and other special events in the region
- Serve as an ambassador for the organization by accurately and positvely representing Make-A-Wish Alabama to their community
The North Alabama Regional Advisory Council holds meetings the second Wednesday of each month.